Aqua Stable 9.5mm (3.8") 44lb
Zeigler Aqua Stab-L is a special application diet formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of many varieties of marine, ornamental and other
warm water aquatic species. The large diameter (3/8?) pellets have excellent water stability and form a soft doughy consistency after 24 hours in the
Features & Benefits
- Contain high levels of protein and fat and therefore, is especially suited to meet the needs of rapidly growing young fish
- Extra high levels of vitamins and other trace nutrients are added to provide desired levels of nutrients during extended time in the water
- Various preservatives and stabilizers are added which will protect the product against microbial degradation when placed in water.
- The product is water stable. Although it will soften, the product maintains its shape and structural integrity with very little leach ing for the first 24 hours
- Contains various fish attractants that enable fish to locate the source of food very easily even in murky mud ponds
- Diets sinks which makes it a perfect diet for bottom feeders such as catfish, plecostomus, Grass Shrimp and many more species that eat from the bottom
Crude protein (min.)...........40%
Crude fat (min.)...............7%
Crude fiber (max.)..............3%
Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Soy Flour, Blood Meal, Feather Meal, Brewers Yeast, Fish Oil, Fish Solubles, Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tochopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source if Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Calcium Proprionate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), Ethoxyquin (a preservative).
Pallet Discounts Available!
No customer reviews for the moment.