Fin Fish Starter 2mm Slow Sinking
Zeigler Finfish Starter is a top shelf marine protein-based diet formulated to feed a variety of omnivorous and piscivorous aquatic animals during the fry stage when it is important to jump-start proper growth and development of your fish.
Features & Benefits
- Emphasis on marine ingredients for increased palatability.
- Higher vitamin levels for rapid development.
- Contains Vpak a highly purified nutritional additive that has been shown to improve survivability.
- Contains supplemental carotenoid pigments.
- Mini-pellets provide for reduced waste over large crumbles.
- Meets FDA requirements regarding restrictions on mammalian protein sources.
Crude Protein (min.)...........50%
Crude Fat (min.)...............15%
Crude Fiber (max.).............15%
This product contains marine protein and oil products, processed grain and vegetable products, processed poultry by-products, vitamins (including added vitamin E and stable vitamin C), minerals and amino acids.
Pallet Discounts are Available!
No customer reviews for the moment.