- Pond Supplies
- Water Condtioner
- Shipping Supplies
- Hatchery Supplies
- Hobbyist Corner
- Minnow Traps
Hikari Freeze Dried Ocean Plankton .42oz
- Look for the natural, pinkish color signifying superior quality only Hikari can offer. One feeding and youâ€™ll understand why we call Hikari Bio-Pure FD the worldâ€™s finest freeze dried aquatic diets.
- Our exclusive, pharmaceutical grade freeze-drying process allows us to maintain the original taste, texture and nutrition of the live animal. An excellent alternative to live food, free of foul odor and parasites offering excellent nutrition without risk.
- Loaded with multi-vitamins to improve the overall health of your pet while reducing stress and stress related diseases..
- Nitrogen charging and oxygen absorbers packed inside each can maintain freshness while reducing the chances of fatty acid oxidation common with competing items.
- Lower sodium levels than most competing brands.
- Naturally rich in beneficial fatty acids.
- The easy to feed cubes, quickly hydrate and separate when put in water, leaving the impression of live ocean plankton.
Feed the amount your pet will completely consume within three (3) to five (5) minutes two (2) to three (3) times daily. For additional feeding suggestions, ask your aquatic retailer about Hikariâ€™s other specialized diets including Bio-Pure frozen and Bio-Pure FD, providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Because We Care: Hikari Bio-Pure FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container our of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hand immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
No customer reviews for the moment.